Regarding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic - *No worries!*
Receivers of the packages will not be at risk of contracting coronavirus by reason of the poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely 0% possibility to spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures according to CDC, the Centers of Disease of Control and prevention. Please do not worry about it.
However, It may cause delays of an extra 5-15 business days on shipments depending on the destination country since many logistics are short of their workforce and also the number of flights has been reduced as a measure to slow the spread of the pandemic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
- How does the shipping work?We work with manufacturers and artisans across the world to source the coolest products at the prices that suit you. Our expected delivery time is about 7-20 business days (weekends and public holidays are not included ) from the next business day you placed the order, it depends where we are shipping it to. Most of our shipments arrive within the time frame, however factors such as delayed logistics or customs clearings might affect the delivery time as well.
|Country||Estimated delivery time||Carriers|
|United States||7-20 business days||USPS, UPS, E-packet|
|Canada||10-25 business days||Canada Post, E-packet|
|Europe||7-20 business days||Postal Services, DHL|
|Australia||7-25 business days||4px Singapore Post, Australia Post|
|Asia||7-15 business days||Postal Services, SF Express|
- How do I track my shipment?Easy! All orders will be associated with one to multiple tracking numbers if the order is split into several shipments. You can use our tracking page or the following tracking website to check your shipment(s).
- How can I know the estimated delivery date?
Once your packet hits your local postal service facility, you will be able to see the expected delivery date from their official tracking page.
- Why hasn't my tracking status been updated for a while?Don't worry! It is normal! Once the package is shown to be in-transit, it means that it was passed over to the airlines companies. The process could take from a couple of days to a few weeks before the package gets updated by the local postal services since it includes cargo scheduling, transit time, customs clearance and postal services processing time. If your tracking information stops being updated for over 1.5 months, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Can I insure my package?Yes, insurance is available to be added to any order, and it is highly recommended for any order that you can't afford to lose. We offer FREE first-class global shipping with tracking numbers for orders over $75.00 USD but no insurance on it. Since recipients will be held responsible for any lost/stolen packages that shown successfully delivered if insurance was not added in the first place. Please email us if you need the service :)
- Can I choose an expedited shipping?
In a rush? No problem! Email us for an expedited shipping, since the price varies depending on the weight of the shipment and the destination country as well as the shipping time.
- What if my shipment does not arrive?
No worries! If your shipment(s) does not arrive within 90 days of its dispatch date, a full refund will be issued even though the shipment(s) may still arrive.
Still have questions?
We will get back to you as soon as we can!